Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Review of the Book Practical Paleo






I just finished my review of Practical Paleo by Diane Sanfilippo, BS, NC for BellaOnline. I'll post the link below in case you want to take a look.

First, I wanted to say that this book was hard to get. I went to the library twice, but it was checked out both times. Finally, I requested the book and the librarian held on to it for me once it was returned. I am very encouraged that so many people are taking the time to research methods for healthy eating.

Second, I wanted to give you an update on when we can officially begin our Paleo Journey. The date for our countertop install is Tuesday. I will still need to have the sink put in after that, but I was assured that this is done fairly quickly, usually within a few days. So by the end of next week we will be all set. I am so excited.

So without further ado, you can read my review of Practical Paleo here: Practical Paleo - A Review

No comments:

Post a Comment