Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Start of Our Paleo Journey: Research





I've been doing quite a bit of research on the Paleo Diet lately, and I really like what I'm finding out. In fact, I agree with the methodology so much that I am changing my family's eating habits.

Unfortunately, I'm in the middle of a kitchen remodel, which means I have no countertops or kitchen sink. I am using this time to locate recipes and prepare an eating plan. As soon as we get our kitchen back, we are diving in full force.

Why do I have to wait to get my kitchen back? Simply because going Paleo means making everything from scratch. There is a ton of chopping, cooking, and washing that needs to be done. I am fairly certain once I get the routine down, the girls and I can do all the cooking and prep work once or twice per week and just heat everything up on the other days.

Please feel free to join us and make use of the reviews and recipes we plan on posting. I also plan on sharing any health benefits or weight loss we experience as a result of going Paleo.

I'll have a review for you this Thursday or Friday of the book "Practical Paleo." So far I'm loving it.

Also, in the meantime, you can check out my articles over at BellaOnline. I'm their Healthy Foods Editor. Click HERE to view my Healthy Foods Site.

No comments:

Post a Comment